Maharashtra Information Technology Corporation Ltd. (MAHAIT) is organising India Fintech Festival (IFF) on the 4th and 5th March, 2020 in Mumbai, following are the Ticket Purchase Term & Conditions.
- All registered attendees shall be obligated to follow the terms set out hereunder.
- All attendees can register online on www.fintechfest.in website by providing required details on the website
- All registrations of the attendees shall happen on the said online forum only. Neither IFF nor MahaIT shall be obligated to acknowledge or grant admission on the basis of attendance done on any other forum by the attendee. No spot registrations will be allowed.
- Notwithstanding the registration, the rights of admission to the Event are reserved by IFF.
- The tickets purchased by the attendee at the time of registration are non-transferable and non-assignable.
- Registration will entitle the attendee to admission to the Event only.
- All other costs associated with attendee’s attendance (e.g., travel, food and accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by the attendee.
IFF will have no liability for reimbursement of such costs.
- By attending the Event, the attendee shall have deemed to grant its consent to the right to IFF to record, film, photograph, or capture its images in any media and to distribute, broadcast, use such media without any further approval from the attendee or any payment to the attendee.
- IFF reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, moderators, venue and time without accruing any liability towards the attendee on account of such change.
- At time of check in, all attendees will provide photo identification / QR Code / NFC Bands (which ever applicable). Only those attendees whose names are there in the final list of registered attendees shall be permitted to enter the Event on showing valid identification proof matching the details provided at the time of registration and on showing a valid ticket containing the QR code / with NFC Band.
- Attendee badges must be worn at all times in Event areas. Failure to do so shall entitle IFF or its staff to evict the attendee at any time. Further, if any badge is lost by the attendee, it shall be liable to procure another badge on furnishing of requisite proof of registration and payment of penalty of Rs. _______ only.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the attendee before purchasing the tickets online to comply with any government Rules / Visa requirements at his/her own costs and failure to do so shall not constitute a basis for any refund.
- Limitations on Use - By registering, the attendee agrees not to share, transfer, sell or trade its badge or ticket. If the attendee violates this policy, IFF may cancel attendance and retain any payments.
- Photography, Recording, and Videotaping by the attendees be allowed only as per the Videography policy mentioned here with.
- The attendee may take pictures within the festival for personal use only. Any photographs taken by the attendee and used for any commercial purposes shall make the attendee liable to penalty as per the discretion of MahaIT and IFF.
- Denial of Admission - IFF reserves the right to deny admission to anyone or to remove anyone from the Venue of the Event without assigning any reason or refunding any costs.
- No alcoholic drinks may be consumed / brought into the Venue by any Attendees for the consumption at the venue.
- Payment - Applicable fees are due upon registration. If payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, IFF may refuse to admit the customer and IFF shall have no resulting liability towards admission, registration or -refund of part-payments made.
- Taxes -Fees is subject to GST, which, if applicable, will be charged in addition to the fees and shall be borne by the attendee at the time of registration and purchase of tickets.
- No Retroactive Fees Adjustments - Once registered, the fees paid will not be adjusted downward based on any sponsorship, discount or for any other reason.
- Discount and Special Rates - IFF may run promotional campaigns from time to time, where Tickets may be made available online at a discounted prices. However this shall not entitle the registered attendee to seek refund or reimbursement of the excess paid by it at the time of registration when such discount or special rate was not available. Only Expo Tickets are also available for purchase online.
- If the attendee registers using a special rate that is not applicable to it or that it is not entitled to avail, it is hereby deemed to entitle IFF the right to charge the card of the attendee for the difference upon notice that IFF does not approve the selection of a special rate by the said attendee. This is without prejudice to the right of IFF to recover at any time, any excess sums or impose penalty that it may choose if it is found that the discount or special rate was availed by the attendee by furnishing false or misleading information.
- All determinations of special rates are in the sole discretion of IFF. Even if the attendee meets the definition and requirements of a special rate, IFF reserves the right to not provide any attendee with any special rate. The special rate is only an offer that may be made available or may be withdrawn as per the discretion of IFF. No customer shall be entitled to challenge the decision of IFF with respect to withdrawal of the special rate or discount.
- Discount Codes - No discount codes will be honored for onsite attendance. The attendee shall not be entitled to combine the discountsfor use with certain promotions or special offers.
Cancellation, Substitution and Lost Badge Policy
- All fees paid by the attendee at the time of registration are non-refundable irrespective of the inability of the attendee to participate, any cancellation or change in the event by IFF, change in prices or change in applicable taxes, etc.. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event the attendee is unable to participate and attend the event, the attendee shall not have the right to cancel or terminate this Agreement or assign the purchased ticket or make any claims for reimbursements from IFF or MahaIT.
- No Carry Over Fees - There will be no carry over of registrations or fees to subsequent events to be held by IFF. The registration fees payable is solely for the purpose of the event stated hereinabove, i.e. the India Fintech Festival (IFF) being held on the 4th and 5th March, 2020 in Mumbai and shall not be considered as a registration or entry pass for any other event being organised by IFF or MahaIT.
- No Subsequent Speaker Refunds - Paid attendees that later join as speakers shall not be entitled to a refund of attendee fees paid at the time of registration or for any other costs towards transportation, accommodation, etc. Additional sumps payable to speakers, if any, shall be at the discretion of IFF alone
- Badge Issuance - Once the attendee has received the badge on site, it cannot be changed, substituted or reissued to a different person. In case if Badge is lost the Attendee should get in touch with IFF on [email protected] for reissuance of the same.
- No Conversion to Sponsor Pass - Registered attendees cannot convert their passes to complimentary sponsor passes.
- IFF shall use information the attendee provide to IFF to send important event information. Failure of the attendee to check the same shall not make IFF or MahaIT liable for anything which was already communicated via mail.
- IFF will also send communications about other similar products and services to the email address provided by the attendee; all delegates may unsubscribe to these communications at any time.
- Attendee names, job titles and companies will be confidentially published to Sponsors (please click here for a list of Sponsors) so that they can better interact with attendees at the Event and enhance the Event experience. Registration for the event shall be deemed to be a consent to share such confidential information with the Sponsors.
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Event, the Event content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Event are owned by IFF or the Event sponsors or speakers at the Event.
- Attendee shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over the Event and all the intellectual property rights in relation to the Event, and the same shall vest with IFF in perpetuity
- The attendee may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks (including without limitation “IFF”) or other trade names appearing at the Event, in any Event content or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the Event for any reason without the prior written permission of IFF.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement including the registration or purchase of tickets shall be deemed to vest in the attendee any legal or beneficial right in or to any trademarks or other intellectual property rights owned or used under license by IFF; nor does this Agreement grant to the attendee any right or license to any other intellectual property rights of IFF, all of which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of IFF.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability
- IFF gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability.
- The Event details are being provided on an “as-is” basis. IFF does not accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by the attendee or any person on any aspect of the Event or any information provided at the Event.
- Except as required by law, IFF shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
- IFF does not endorse any advertiser on its website in any manner. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
The maximum aggregate liability of IFF for any claim in any way connected with, or arising from, the Event or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission), shall be limited to the amount paid by you to IFF under this Agreement.
Notwithstanding the above, the attendee hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless IFF from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by IFF that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the attendee pursuant to this Agreement.
- IFF may update the terms contained in this Agreement at any time on its website without any obligation to notify the attendees regarding the same through a notice or e-mail.
- In the event of any conflict in interpretation of terms of this Agreement, the decision of IFF shall be final and binding.
- IFF’s failure to exercise any right shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights that it is entitled to exercise under law, contract or equity.
- IFF shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure results from any cause beyond IFF’s reasonable control.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary for this Agreement to otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- None of the provisions of this Agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the website by the attendee/user, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the attendee and IFF and the attendee shall not have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
- This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with IFF’s prior written consent.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- IFF shall be entitled to recover from the attendee its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs for any legal proceeding initiated against or at the cause of or on account of any default of the attendee.
- Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein.
- IFF or MahaIT may terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time, without notice, to be effective immediately without accruing any further liabilities or obligations towards the attendee including but not limited to refund of registration fees and ancillary expenses.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and the attendee acknowledges that it does not have any authority of any kind to bind IFF in any respect whatsoever.
All notices and communications (including those related to changes in the Agreement shall be in writing, in English and shall deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent via email/facsimile (with acknowledgment of complete transmission) to the following address: If to IFF, at Maharashtra Information Technology Corporation Ltd. (MAHAIT) World Trade Centre, 7th Floor, Centre 1, Cuffe Parade Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India, 400032. Or on [email protected]
If to a registered user or attendee, at the communication and/or email address specified in the registration form.
Notice shall be deemed to have been served 48 hours after it has been sent, dispatched, displayed, as the case may be, unless, where notice has been sent by email, it comes to the knowledge of the sending party, that the email address is invalid.
Videography & Photography Policy
Individuals are permitted to Photograph / Videography events at IFF for personal use only. Any Commercial use of the photographs and Videos is prohibited without written consent from IFF
- Permission to film or shoot onsite at IFF must be authorized prior to the event by IFF.
- Filming and photography permitted shall not hinder IFF operations, and shall not interfere with normal visitor traffic.
- Please note that IFF reserves the absolute right to grant or deny or withdraw the permission to film and to determine the terms under which filming will be permitted.
- IFF reserves the right to reject requests that, in IFF's opinion, are not compatible with the mission, would interfere with the delegates’ experience, or put undue burden on IFF property or staff.
- Filming at IFF is allowed on the exhibition stands only with the express permission of the stand host.
- Filming is not permitted anywhere in the aisles of the IFF exhibition floor or in any of the conference rooms.
- Please note that production crews found violating these guidelines will be asked to leave the event.
Equipment and storage
- Photographers and videographers take full responsibility for all of their equipment. Damage and theft thereof are not the responsibility of IFF.
- No storage of any kind can be provided onsite prior to or between filming sessions.
Damages to the property
- The production company is fully responsible for all damages to IFF occurring as a result of its filming activities, and for paying for all repairs deemed necessary in the opinion of IFF.
Use of images and footage
- The production company or photographer is authorised to use film and photographs shot at IFF in print media, on a website, or in other promotional materials without any consent or liability to pay the attendee.
- Recorded interviews with IFF delegates or speakers may take place at exhibition stands or in hospitality areas only after the express permission of the interviewee and the stand host.
Termination of the project
- IFF reserves the right to terminate production in the event that the photographer or production company fails to abide by the conditions set forth.
- The official IFF photographers and camera crews are exempt from the aforesaid rules.